Pages

Translate

Sunday 28 October 2012

next Krista block, a melbourne sunset, a picture of a table

 
I felt so inspired this week. It started off with a beautifful sunset over the bay here in Melbourne, I think Spring is really lifting my spririts and putting a spring in my step. 
 
 
 
 
Then I went shopping with a good friend and saw a lovely butcher's table with a "for sale" sign on it. The store manager suggested I make an offer with a promise to call me back. And she did the very next day - after a small revision in my initial offer the table was all mine.
 
Getting it home was good fun as we rented a van and I became a tradie for the day - a very gratifying experience, even though it was a bit spur of the moment....
 
 
 
Today I managed to finish the next block in my Krista throw - am really enjoying working my way through these. The link to all the blocks in this throw (which are free) at:
 
 
 
 
And so another week comes to an end...
 
 
- warm pixie smiles coming your way. xo -
 
oOo

No comments:

Post a Comment